Sunday, February 06, 2005

Playoff Picture

Hey Guys-
I guess the post-season is upon us! Aaron is the undisputed regular season champ! Now, let's see if he can keep it up in the playoffs. I did the math (please check me on this), The Eagles came in 1st with a 3-0 record, The Ravens came in 2nd with a +51, The Skins 3rd with +37, and K.C. came in 4th with a +22 point differential. Now, to the hard part. I believe Brent is leaving town for a while on Monday. So, I think Ben or Lonny should be the wildcard in the playoffs. According to my math (which is known to be sketchy), Lonny and Ben finished with the same point differential... -78! What do you guys want to do? Would it possible for the 2 of you to get a game in early this week so this doesn't go an extra week?

Aaron would play Lonny or Ben, and I get another shot at Jama..I mean John. Anyway, that's where we are now, I'm open to any ideas and thoughts.

6 Comments:

Blogger King Grimlock said...

I'm ok with it if ben is. I have Tuesday off ben, and pretty much any day before three. Let me know.

February 7, 2005 at 12:15 AM  
Blogger Brent said...

That sounds like a good idea to me, sorry I can't finish the season with you guys...However, I do want it noted for the record that Aaron declined to play me last night at Lonny's after the superbowl - I even offered to give him a ride home - So, I will be looking for a rematch when I get back into town...Which just leaves one burning question - Are the Eagles afraid of the Chiefs?

February 7, 2005 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger John said...

The question is . . . what would Randall Gay have to say about it?

February 7, 2005 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger Brent said...

He's always up for a ride home...

February 7, 2005 at 6:42 PM  
Blogger King Grimlock said...

I have to think he would say that the idea of it all is pretty Gay!

February 7, 2005 at 7:56 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

He would say that he found his next job on careerbuilder.com

NETWORK ANAL/ENGINEER

February 8, 2005 at 1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home